Sunday, December 30, 2007

Yesterday went to see a doctor nearby and the cost is $72.85!!!!!My god! This is the first time i paid a bomb for a doctor. I swear, its gonna be my first and last time there..next time i better go and visit poly clinic. And i am given 5 different medicine, one is antibiotics, the others are like cough syrup, panamol, some biox, and for running nose. Well, its not so good i think cause its like my third day after taking medicine but i'm still coughing badly. Save me~
Tal came my house today for a haircut theen we went compass point to find a book.Actually, it was me not her. I was looking for a theory book by ERIC TAYLOR. I think he is the best author for this theory book.It is much of a adult books. And i believe its really good. Then we headed off to buy sticks. This time wasn't me but her. It was fun. yeah.
Took train back and went to pasar malam and bought takopachi!!!Its my favorite....And i saw an interesting phrase today somewhere while walkin', it says:

You will only experience Love when you lock your lips for the first time

Well, at first i thought its not true...but i think i am starting to believe it. I uses my imagination to think.... :)

Trainers wrote to me:
Arigato gozaimasu, mata imasho.
I took about 3 minutes to read and figure out the hiragana...Its kinda long as in the past, i am able to do it by the first look. Its really fun writing hiragana. I should be picking it up again myself next week if i have the time.

Today's piano lesson was tough. This is the process, it can be fun and interesting, but tiring. But polishing up the pieces is the worst part, cause havee to change the fingerings if wrong. Pianist should be able to understand what i mean. Its tough ya?(I mean the pieces) ABRSM..

jasmine @ Sunday, December 30, 2007